Thread: SS: Lost In Translation
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 10:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Suresh wanted to do everything right to show Advika that he was serious about her. The reluctance in her screamed at him everyday but he usually glazed over it. Not teasing Advika was a method he was using to make her feel comfortable around him, to let her get comfortable with him. As much as Sur wanted that to happen, he was in no way going to rush her. Patience was a virtue.

The young man, smiling slightly, turned his head a bit to take in his date’s profile - a rather dashing one he would say. Embalming tools? This goddess was interested in embalming tools? Whatever response Suresh had been expecting, that had not been it. “That sounds interesting!’’ came his remark after recovering from his surprise. “I’ve never even seen any sort of those tools before so it’ll be something.” Now the duo had approached the vast iron gates of the university and Suresh turned onto the street, in the direction of the museum. “Ink brush paintings I can definitely get behind though.” What was he looking forward to? “I read - on the museum’s website - that there’s a collection of written materials from the ancient times.” Suresh looked around at Advika, his face lit up. “Just imagine we get to see what early writings and languages were like in various cultures before they evolved!”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote