Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2022, 03:02 PM   #69 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bry! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
There was no denying that Griffs and Dragons were completely epic and very very high up on Bry's list of creatures that she absolutely loved! And getting to be around/see them as much as she did was incredible, no complaints from her. Well almost none. She still wanted to fly on a dragon and have her very own baby dragon but everyone said she was still much too young. SIGH.

Excuse you, Aryan! Be brave? He should be HONORED! Boys could be so rude. Yet he was hers no matter what he said, he could deny it all he wanted to cause he was just being a pain in the behind.

Ugh! Come on! Everyone knew that he was! She said so all of the time since probably the moment she could talk. It's not her fault everyone taught she was being cute and no one really believed her.. and he only made it worse by saying it wasn't true. Stubborn boy that he was. "Nah-uh's. I nots gonna do dat when dem's on my lap." She wasn't silly enough to scare the Nifflers away with her ninja stuff. "I don't minds. I can sits right here alls day." As long as she had a Niffler on her lap to keep cuddling with that is.

Bry was lucky she was his friend. And that his fathers owned a Reserve that housed dragons and griffs because how else would she get to see those creatures so frequently? Ary knew that it would be a while before he and Bry were able to take a ride on either because they both were still babies. Raj was the only of his siblings allowed and Ary often watched his older brother in awe with a hint of envy.

Excuse you, Bryony! He was brave for putting up with you on a daily basis! He was her friend for sure; that much he would not deny.

Ary just nodded. Sometimes, it was just best to stay silent just because. He wouldn’t push it by saying that he thought that Bry could get overly excited. He also knew she was very gentle and understanding with creatures. This meant that he knew the Nifflers were in good hands. Or lap. The little boy turned his attention back to Vinny who was still having the time of his life with the shiny. “Thinks we should leaves thems to thems fun. We go see other creatures?”

You keep me alive on the edge of tonight.✮✮✮
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote