View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 02:52 PM   #20 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Simon noticed the smile he wore before he spoke again. He took a sip of his hot chocolate as he listened to Luther. He did smile at the agreement that the marshmallows tasted better. It was a brief moment of lightness added in.

Oh? It seemed as if Mr Starriver was very well read for his age. Consider him impressed. This spoke to the boy‘s ambition and thirst for knowledge to solve issues. He respected the self-drive. It was one he related too.

I understand that.” Viewing those memories in a pensive could feel authentic or completely fake potentially. He had never experienced it personally so he couldn’t speak on the matter. “I’m not sure either… I’m not sure how genuine it’d feel or if it’d be like the Muggle virtual reality…” he explained.
Feeling the warmth of the hot chocolate spreading in his body, Luther sighed and finished his cup. Looking at the Professor, he said "Thank you, Professor. For the hot chocolate and listening. I promise to consult Healer Mancini before resorting to any magical methods." and after pausing for a few seconds, "If I ever manage to access a Pensieve of my own, would you like to try it?"