View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 02:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

While Davet was over the moon at this chance, he was trying to at least remind himself now that he'd had a moment to consider - that this was probably for Jude about trying to move on from the one he'd already had his heart set on. Which... he was still fine with, because he had told Jude from the beginning he was willing to be a chance for the Anders to move on - if he wanted to give it a go. Was it possible he wouldn't be the right person to move on with, even if Jude was able? Absolutely. But they'd connected rather quickly from the time of their first date, and he was hopeful that were Jude's heart genuinely available... he'd have a chance of winning it.

All of that to say, it boiled down to the fact he was willing to be used if that's what this was. He had his eyes open going into it - and if it didn't work, he'd had his shot and they could revert to their friendship they'd previously shared.

But... that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy it for awhile. HE did like Jude rather a lot, and this was an exciting moment at least for Dav's own heart. So when the other boy said he was so happy, Davet just leaned forward to kiss him once more - a grin fully stretching on his face. "I believe that's my line. Thank you. For giving me a chance."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote