View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 01:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Now she may not have seen what had happened but she was able to take note of one thing right away. The tone of Raj's voice when he spoke. He sounded so unsure of himself, of whatever had just taken place. That in itself was reason enough for Hady to leave the stable she was in and make her way over to her nephew, laying a comforting hand upon his shoulder. The water could easily be cleaned up in a moment.

Taking in what was said, a glance to the bucket laying on the floor of the barn and water everywhere it was clear something happened. She had heard the clatter and splash of water. "It could be a strange case of accidental magic though you are older so... that doesn't seem right. Have you been feeling ill or anything recently?" A magical illness could be the reason for this. It could be something else entirely though and nothing they had to worry about. "Seeing as you are a sixth year though, have you tried any wandless magic at all?" It was very difficult magic but not at all unheard for students to attempt looking into because it was interesting.
Raj tried to relax as Aunt Hads had placed a hand on his shoulder, letting out an absent sigh as she spoke aloud her thoughts on what might have happened. Accidental magic? Something up with his health? WAIT! Hadn’t accidental magic come up in another conversation recently? The boy trying to wrack his brain while also paying attention to his companion.

“No,” he said with a shake of his head registering her wonder on his health. “I’m feeling fine.” Other than this mystery of course. Cue another shake of his head at her next question. No attempts at wandless magic here. “I had considered it last year but OWLs took so much focus.” Plenty of time to work on trying to learn if he could manage it once he got past the worst of the exams. But wandless magic had also come up recently.

Of course! The scene with Ash.

"This isn't the first time that something weird was happening," he remarked, working on the words to explain it. "A few days ago, there was a situation where flowers were randomly growing. Ash had asked if I had been doing it, which I wasn't. And as time wore on, it seemed more like it had been her somehow controlling their growth. "

But what if it wasn't? What if both times had been him?