Thread: DADA Lesson #1
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2022, 05:17 PM   #25 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Keighley had momentarily lost herself in her own thoughts and braiding colorful flowers into her hair. How could she resist when there was so many beautiful flowers all around her. By the time Professor Madigan began the lesson, the fourth year had a nice amount of flowers all through her blonde hair.

The warm smile that had been on her face was still there as she pondered over the question that was being asked. Most of what she wanted to say had already been said. Which left her to really think even more. Back to when she had first walked in. Raising her hand she gave her answer, "Well one of the things I did notice was when I first walked in how light it was even through I was clearly walking through a forest. Shouldn't it have been.. darker?" She hadn't given it much thought at the time but now that she was it did seem a little odd.

You are Bread!

Last edited by Kolyander; 09-23-2022 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Correcting a sentence :)