Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2022, 12:54 PM   #61 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Bry and her shinies! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Life goals.

The need to constantly be moving was something she didn't understand either and at her age she didn't care to understand. If she was busy, she was happy. The more active it was the better. As she got older, she began to slowly realize that Ary wasn't like her, he didn't enjoy these things and well.. as much as she wanted him it was okay that he didn't. She appreciated that he tried to for her.

Bry could've sat there all day give scratches to Vinny, if she wasn't getting herself surrounded by other Nifflers who wanted shinies now. "I knows that. I'll have to look through all the things in my room." A pile will have to be made of all the shinies that could be given to the nifflers. "Founds it! Here you go!" Pulling her hand from her pocket she held out a shiny thing for each of the nifflers to take. "Now maybe I can pets one of thems too." Keeps her now empty hand held out to be sniffed at.

She was cuckoo.

Ary really didn’t get the big deal about running around. He was content with being busy looking at the griffs and dragons, playing with his muggle toys and most recently, had developed the habit of bending paper clips into different outlines of other objects. It was a quiet life for him. Bry provided enough ‘chaos’ in his life already. Being the good friend that he was, he’d always support her even if his older self would be worried that she got hurt doing all those crazy training.

“I’ll helps you!’’ And he would also search his own room. Ary now had a box of paper clips that were very shiny. He’d bring those the next time he and Bry visited the zoo. Vinny was happy with his shiny apparently; the Niffler wasn’t paying attention to anyone but it. Ary peered down at the two other Nifflers. “Theys look happy. Maybe they will climbs in your hands.” Only time would tell!

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote