Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 04:41 PM   #24 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimothy View Post
The older Slytherin was watching her, inspecting her. Yukie tried her best to maintain her little smile, but even with that she was always easy to read. She was always expressive, and not very good at hiding her emotions. Maybe if she followed her twin sister, Mitsuki, she'd be better at the deadpan face. Times like this, the no-expression face would have been beneficial.

"I...uhm...." Yukie let go of continuously tugging down her beanie and crossed her arms over her stomach, all while chewing the insides of her cheeks. The compliments from the other girl elicited a faint shade of pink onto her cheeks. Lovely hair, pretty face. She didn't really think about letting other people, boys or girls, see her like the way the older girl was implying yet, because she'd done all her physical changes for herself and not with someone in mind. "I think I got pranked. Can you help me fix it?" Yukie gave her best wide-eyed pouty face. Not too pouty that she looked like she was going to cry, but just enough to hopefully gather the Slytherin's sympathy. She also pointed at her beanie, not ready to show her awful green hair yet.
Bella was very curious of what was going on with Yukie. It hadn't subsided as the badger girl at least stopped tugging down the beanie. Crossing the arms over her stomach was something that Bella tended to do too. It felt good to give compliments, it was clear that maybe Yukie didn't hear them so often since she seemed a little embarrassed. Bella wanted to reach out to pet the other girl's arm to reassure that she meant what she said, but they didn't know each other well enough for her to know how Yukie would react to touch.

When Yukie finally revealed what was up Bella's eyes widened slightly in surprise and then sympathy as she responded slowly "Oh no, that's awful Yukie! Do you know who pranked you? Of course, I can try and help you fix it. Can you let me see under your beanie?"

Bella's focus was on Yukie so she didn't acknowledge Peeves brief appearance in the great hall, but she did feel something flutter around her before it dissapeared.