Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2022, 01:16 PM   #22 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sohrin Solberg
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Meredith Rowle
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
Default :3
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

It was irrelevant if Daniel was aware that his words had offended Vera. But, judging by the way she winked and smirked, she didn't appear to be upset. "62.91%?" he repeated, his eyebrows slightly raised. "That's a really specific number." he chuckled.

Well, correction. He had attempted to obtain a different wand. He laughed again at her question, but not unkindly. "I wanted a powerful wand" he stated. "I didn't agree with the way the wandmaker characterized this one. He claimed that it demanded someone who was stubborn and dramatic, which felt insulting to me as an stubborn and dramatic eleven-year-old"

A difficult year balancing studies, relationships, and emotional oddities... Daniel nodded, even if he did not share the same sentiment. He didn't have many friends, and he wasn't currently 'emotional' about anyone. Even his feelings for Maya were fading. "Yes, I understand," he sighed. "However, I believe the exams are far more impor-"

His sentence was cut short when he witnessed Lisa get hit in the back of the head with yoghurt. Who dared to interrupt their conversation like that?! He jumped out of his seat and looked in the direction the food had come from. "I don't see Peeves." he murmured as he scanned the Gryffindor table, his dark brown eyes lingering on Atlas for a little moment but....he didn't seem like to type to hurl yoghurt at Lisa?

"I'm not sure... maybe?" He sat down again. "Are you all right?" he inquired, his tone indicating that he wasn't too concerned because it was 'only yoghurt' after all.