View Single Post
Old 09-17-2022, 11:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Holmesian Feline

MO & DMLE
Chimaera

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Celeste Gert
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nadia Atreyu-Rehman
Gryffindor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Simon Spencer Bennett
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Noah Bennett
Minister's Office
x8 x8
Toothless - Napoleon of Crime - Gryffinclaw - Owl Emissary - Pirate Auror - DoctorDonna

SPOILER!!: Ash
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

"It's alright. I'm not bothered." But she was surprised. She disliked being surprised... not that it was his fault. He was probably really obvious, and she was just not paying attention. She struggled to pay attention to her surroundings when she was really focused, and that wasn't his fault either. A couple blue and gray flowers started to grow out of a crack in the statue, and she didn't notice that either even though they were right next to her.

"Thanks, I'm working hard on it. Art is my passion," Ash said, half-smiling. She loved it when people complimented her art, because she was confident about it and she didn't feel like they were lying. "I'm Ashley, or Ash, if you didn't know. I don't remember if we've met..." Well. She did remember. But it would take her forever to find that information among the huge amounts of random stuff in her head, and she'd get a headache. 'How long were you standing there for?" Out of curiosity. And the need to know if he'd heard what she was talking to the statue about. A couple more blue flowers started to grow by where her hand touched the floor. She did notice that. Curious, she picked one of them and tucked it in her hair. Yes, it was weird, but weird things happened constantly at Hogwarts.

Well, that was good at least, he hadn’t wanted to disturb his companion, especially when she had obviously been quite intent on her work. And her one-sided conversation with the statue. “You’re welcome,” he answered, returning her smile. The passion was evident by her distraction alongside her talent. It reminded him of his own…distractions…though most wouldn’t necessarily see potions and creatures as artistic.

At least he wasn’t the only one who couldn’t place if they had run into each other before. Ashley…looking to be around his age or so which could have meant six years or so of randomly not connecting. Gosh if his siblings knew they’d tease him not able to understand how he could be so closed off at times. “Nice to meet you…if we haven’t before.” There, that covers both potential situations for them. “I’m Rajesh…or Raj.” Either was fine by him.

“Just a few moments.” So totally not there to eavesdrop. Just spying momentarily on her work. And was he now spying flowers? His head tilting slightly out of curiosity. Had she conjured them?