Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2022, 01:20 AM   #59 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: The bearer of shiny things! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Little Bry, older Bry, either one would explain it as she always does. That it can't be explained. Like her need to want to always be around him can't be explained. There's just that need inside her and she can't stop it. With all of her energy wasn't it a good thing she was doing something active? Being a warrior was perfect for her and so was gymnastics and dancing and MMA and the drums and all the other insane things that kept her moving throughout the day.

All the sniffy sniffs had Bryony giggling up a storm, the smile on her face huge and bright. He was soooooooo cutes! The way he was hugging the marble made the small girl
'Aaww' at Vinny and give him little niffler head another gentle scratchy scratch. "Hi! Hi's!" Bry, wiggled a little in excitement. "I thinks so! Lets me check!" her hands were already searching all of her pockets for anything at all that the nifflers might like. Marbles, coins, anything at all that had a bit of shine to it.

Obsessed.

That was one word that surely can describe why she liked being around him. Don’t get him wrong, Ary didn’t mind since he was so used to her presence. After all, they had known each other since he had become an Atreyu-Rehman. Ary was always in awe of her being so active. Plus, it was a miracle she found the time for him when there was always something to occupy her attention. Just how did she do it?

They were all having a time of the day! It was clear from Bry’s giggles and Vinny’s delight with his gift. Vinny very obviously liked the little scratchy scratch. Ary was pretty sure he saw the Niffler’s eyes close for a bit. “Nows you know you has to bring more shinies next times, Bry.” The little boy hugged Vinny as he watched the two new Nifflers crowd Bry, waiting for their shinies.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote