View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 10:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
Freyr
Gryffindor
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luther Apollo Starriver
Gryffindor
Second Year
Astrophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
He pushed the door open slowly as he heard Luther call back to him. He hadn’t been expecting him. “Ah Mr Starriver. You don’t happen to know about all these random notes that had been addressed to me, do you?” he asked as he walked further into his office, nodding to the first year, before showing him the weird letters he had received. “Odd huh?

As to why Mr Starriver was in his office before he was… that was another mystery that Simon was looking to solve. “What brings you here today?
Luther looked at the letters Professor showed, they seemed like they were all summoning Professor somewhere. Then with Professor's question and him being in his office, Luther realized how it might seem. An annoying fire crept up through Luther's face. 'Think Luther, think.' thought Luther to himself.

Luther spoke as calmly as he could trying not to arose more suspicion "Well, Professor, I wanted to ask a couple of questions. However" Luther stopped and pulled out his notes to show his handwriting "these are not mine as you can see that the handwriting does not match.".