Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2022, 11:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
She pulled up her bag to rest on her lap and began fishing through several different notebooks. She pulled out a light purple one which was her Transfiguration notebook. “Here you go. Page twenty two is the notes on cross-switching species that I took,” she smiled as she held out the notebook towards him. “The key terms are in green.

Lisa nodded. She had those days too. She found that she had a lot of those days last year. “I get those too. It always feels like it happens in a series of three,” she said leaning her chin on her hand as she looked at Daniel. “Call me superstitious but that’s what my Eomma says…” Her other hand reached for a piece of candy to twirl on the table.

She glanced up from the twirling at his proposal. Comparing notes only meant they could ensure that they both did well. That was something Lisa was open too. “Sure. I think that’s a great idea… We may pick up on different golden nuggets that the Professor may have.
Daniel took the notebook from Lisa's hands and flipped to page twenty-two to confirm that the notes he needed were indeed there. "Honestly, Lisa, you're a lifesaver right now" he replied. "I'll return it, first class, tomorrow. Unless you need it right now?" he asked with a slight tilt of his head.

He raised his eyebrows slightly as he looked at Lisa seated next to him, her chin resting on her palm. "I don't believe in superstitions" he shrugged before reaching out his hand to place it on top of hers, preventing her from twirling the candy. It was irritating him.

"Exactly" He nodded, glad that she accepted his idea. "I want to make certain that my OWL scores are perfect. I understand that earning all Outstandings is difficult, but I will not accept anything less than an E" even an A was still a passing grade.