Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 11:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Thankfully Calloway didn't have time to be awkward around the Minister - he knew quite well how his grandson felt about him, and the memory of getting a black eye always reared its ugly head whenever he saw him - because a moment later the woman was SCREAMING again. If you could even call it screaming. Cal personally thought it sounded more like a dolphin being hit with a Cruciatus Curse. So much for that silencing charm??

Nodding hurriedly at Charles' instructions, he ran around and grabbed every cushion off the office chairs he could find, and thankfully a few of the cubicles had some abandoned throw blankets hanging over the backs of the chairs for those cold afternoons. Once he had all his supplies gathered in his arms, he ran back to her and starting throwing blankets over her, as if that would have some sort of calming effect on her...

Once that was done and he finally had a moment to think properly, he raised his wand and cast another silencing charm, which was hopefully strong enough to stop her again. "Is she cursed? Like did she touch some dark cursed object?" he asked, trying to think what could possibly elicit such a reaction in her.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote