Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 01:26 PM   #8 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckyLinJi View Post
Lisa's willingness to share her notes with him didn't surprise him, and he appreciated the gesture. This would save him a significant amount of time. "It was for Transfiguration" he said opening the notebook to try to decipher the contents, but most of the ink was smudged. "About cross- switching species, to be precise," he sighed.

Daniel shrugged and placed his bag on the floor behind him as his friend took a seat. "I'm not sure, it's just one of those days when everything goes wrong." He had tripped over an untied shoelace while going to potions class, forgotten one of his books under a tree on the Grounds and had to walk all the way back to retrieve it. Which had made him realise that he really had to learn the summoning charm. And now this.

Daniel reached out his hand and bit on a piece of candy that Lisa had pushed over. "Hey, do you want to compare notes sometimes for other subjects? I think it will aid both of us for our OWL exams " he asked as he grabbed a second, third, and fourth piece of candy.
She pulled up her bag to rest on her lap and began fishing through several different notebooks. She pulled out a light purple one which was her Transfiguration notebook. “Here you go. Page twenty two is the notes on cross-switching species that I took,” she smiled as she held out the notebook towards him. “The key terms are in green.

Lisa nodded. She had those days too. She found that she had a lot of those days last year. “I get those too. It always feels like it happens in a series of three,” she said leaning her chin on her hand as she looked at Daniel. “Call me superstitious but that’s what my Eomma says…” Her other hand reached for a piece of candy to twirl on the table.

She glanced up from the twirling at his proposal. Comparing notes only meant they could ensure that they both did well. That was something Lisa was open too. “Sure. I think that’s a great idea… We may pick up on different golden nuggets that the Professor may have.