Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2022, 11:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissy Longbottom View Post
Smirking a little, Javier took his seat and turned to his old schoolmate. "Nice to see a familiar face around here," he said with a soft chuckle. Sure, he didn't think he'd ever really spoken to the guy at school - nothing personal, Javier didn't talk to anyone really - but still. It was always fun when someone you knew already joined the staff.
"Hello, Javier!" Tapio noticed his colleague on the other side arrive and greet one of the new professors. Looking from Javier to Kennedy Escalante, he observed, "I take it you two know each other?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
I’ll have to get all the details of that trip for sure. I need to spoil Bianca… It’s been so hard to manage the little ones so a trip away would be nice.” Maybe they could ask her sister and his brother-in-law to watch the kids? A family trip did sound like a good solution… Simon’s kids were all very young. “Maybe one last hurrah before they get too old? How old are your children, Tapio?” he asked curiously as he leaned his chin on the back of his hand.

Absolutely! Vienna is a wonderful place to visit any time of the year. My children? Oh, Frasier is 22 now, and Acton is 20. They think themselves quite grownup and independent now, though they don't always know as much as they think they do. They grow up so fast--relish all the time you have to spend with yours while you can."[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Simon turned his gaze to his Table that he was monitoring and he noticed that it was becoming more… animated. Blue eyes flicked back to Carton who addressed him. “Thanks Carton. Proud to lead the Badgers..” His smile dropped; however, when he saw Peeves appear to badger his Badgers. “I see we have company.” He motioned over to Peeves’ entrance by the Hufflepuff Table.
Tapio followed Simon's gaze in time to see Peeves lob what looked like a water balloon at one of the students. What on earth was going on? It still rather amazed Tapio that Peeves was allowed as much license at Hogwarts as he was, but his antics seemed to be toloerated all around. Though he usually did not disrupt really important occasions, like the Start of Term Feast. "Simon? It looks like trouble over at your House's table, maybe you should go over and take a look." For Tapio also noticed a strange looking basket over there that was attracting a lot of attention from the students. Really, was it too muc to ask for to get through the first dinner of the term without all chaos breaking loose?