Thread: Accidents & Catastrophes: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2022, 01:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Honestly, Cal hadn't even heard what the Minister said - it was all a jumbled mix of screaming and unearthly screeching to Cal's ears as he came tearing out of his work area, wand held out in front of him just in case. He tried to process what he saw in front of him as he approached, but there was so much to focus on. The screaming (which, thankfully, had been silenced a moment before he arrived) was obviously troubling, but she was also soaking wet?? Where did that happen? Had the Minister dragged her here from a pool or something??

Cal did NOT do well under pressure and this was like, the definition of that. He stared in horror at the woman and looked at Hollingberry with his mouth agape. "Uh...what...what do I do?!" he asked in panic, waving his hands wildly in panic. This was WAY WAYYYY outside his pay grade!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid
Lissy Longbottom is offline   Reply With Quote