View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 03:10 PM   #21 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freyr View Post
Hello there, I have participated in Hogwarts RPG in the past, 3 years ago if i recall correctly. However, due to various problems in real life, I didn't have any time to continue. My question is how should I proceed? Using my character where I left him seems unreasonable as the people I have RPed with are already past that point. Creating a new character is also not allowed I guess, but please correct me if I am wrong.
Thank you in advance.
Hello and welcome back! It is a perfect time to jump back into the RPG as it is in-character summer and almost the beginning of a new school term. I would not recommend continuing with your previous character for the very reasons you described, but you are absolutely allowed to create a new character. That character would likely have to be in the same house you were originally sorted in if you are not eligible for resorting, but anything else would be up to you. And once you have that figured out, feel free to RP them in the Diagon Alley RPG forum until the school opens for the new term.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line
emjay is offline   Reply With Quote