Thread: Back Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2022, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
She probably should have found a seat with Dot or Sia or maaaaybe even Vasco, considering she was already kind of reaching a state of boredom just sitting here. Er... well, laying really she supposed considering she had yet to make any move to right herself and instead just streeeeetched even more lazily. She wasn't sure if for the departure from the school she'd been meant to where her robes but... she hadn't. The skirts were uncomfortable and she'd much rather have worn a comfy pair of shorts and a rainbow top.

Hearing the door slide open, she tilted her head to look at the boy in the doorway, her nose wrinkling slightly at being referred to as Vasco's sister. Not that she had any problem with that role, but that was all this fellow first year knew of her?? Vasco was forever intent on being BORING and she certainly did not want that on her reputation!!! "Vera. But yes. He's my brother! Do you know him?" Curious, considering he'd said he planning on talking to NO ONE. Which that sarcasm had clearly gone over the young brunette's head. "But sure! There's a whoooole other bench if you want to lay down too! I think the trip is going to feel sooooo much longer going back. We don't have the excitement of the lake ride you know? Just a long train ride, and then parents mode of transportation and then... sleep probably." What a dull day. "What's your name??"
"Vera. Right." Phoenix nodded his confirmation, having already known that. But he supposed he should have led with that instead of referring to her as her relation to someone else. He wasn't so sure he'd like to be known as Diamond's brother or Benjee's cousin, though he probably wouldn't have really minded the latter. Benjee was older and cool and most everyone already knew him. "Yeah, he's my dormmate." And her being Vasco's twin was mostly why he vaguely knew who she was, other than classes.

"Cool, thanks." Phoenix headed further inside and took a seat on the bench opposite Vera. He probably wouldn't lie down, at least not any time soon. If he got really tired later, then maybe. It was a really long train ride after all. A sentiment that she seemed to share. "Yeah, I guess so. But at least we got to ride in the carriages this time." He couldn't see the thestrals so it looked like they ran on their own accord, even if he knew it was them. "Plus I saved some cookies from the feast to have on the way back." And he could share. Though he was a little surprised she didn't at least know his name, but he didn't mind offering it. "I'm Phoenix."

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line