Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2022, 06:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ash shrugged, noting Remy's awkward pause and explanation without comment. "It's alright. They're your books." They were there to be used by somebody. It didn't need to be Ash. She crossed her legs neatly. "You don't need to be good to dance. Although if you just don't like dancing, that's fine." Ash was a fairly good dancer, but she didn't do it often. Just not her thing.

She turned to look out the window, watching the scenery with a very strange feeling in her stomach. "Yeah, I plan on having a good last year. End all this stuff on a high note. Let me know how much you'd like to be involved in that, Remy. I'm trying to hang out with people, especially ones I haven't seen in a while." She didn't really know if she'd keep in touch with them, so next year was kind of the time for that. "I'll be in DA this summer for shopping and business... but remember, I don't live in London." She'd probably have to plan all of her meet-ups for the same couple of weeks. She handed Violet her present, a small box wrapped in dark green. "Here."