Thread: Middle Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2022, 10:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Remy jumped as someone had swiftly joined her and interrupted her thoughts. A seventh year, at that. She smiled, although a little shyly around the older student. They seemed to have that affect on Remy, despite her ranking getting higher each term with her increasing age(!) Their comment did slightly confuse her, before realising that Violet must have assumed that she was too short to reach the floor. Remy soon showed her otherwise. “Oh, no, I can reach…” she gestured to said feet that were now planted on the floor, before returning them to the stack of books. “I was just resting my feet.” Because placing them on the ground was, apparently, exhausting.
Hmm. Okay, then. Violet looked bemusedly at Remy's continued use of books for a footstool for a second or two--Miss Howard would have had words to say about mistreating books and all if Violet had ever tried that--before she heard the sound of Ash's voice and turned to her excitedly. "Ash! I was hoping to get a chance to see you before I...we all left. I"m sorry I was so distracted at the Feast. Letter from home and all," Violet would have liked to talk to Ash about her news from home, but she didn't feel comfortable revealing personal information in front of Remy yet, so she just left it at that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post
Ash, late for the train, just hopped onto the middle and found a random compartment to sit in. She was pleasantly surprised to find Violet(We need to talk before she leaves, I have a present) and Remy(we haven't talked in a bit, I should fix that). She sat down in an unoccupied seat and smiled. "Hey you two. Mind if I sit here?" She found no problem with the seats, but it wasn't her place to tell other people what they ought to think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emzily View Post
Her recently empty compartment was now filling with people who she didn’t usually converse with, but she didn’t mind all that much, mostly because Remy had always thought highly of Ash in particular. “Hiiii, of course you can!” The soon-to-be EX fourth year sat up a little straighter and even placed her feet back on the ground in the presence of elders. “Did you both enjoy the dance?” She may or may not be digging to see what these two had been up to during the event.
"Oh, yes!" Violet responded just a little too enthusiastically before she caught herself. "I mean...it was all right. It made a nice change from ending the year with some sort of battle or disaster or other, anyway. And it was sort of nice to have something like that to end my senior year with." This last statement made Violet rather sad, so she stopped talking. (What was wrong with her? Just several months ago she had assured Aria that she had no regrets about leaving Hogwarts and was ready to move on with her life, and now here she was getting a little teary.)