Thread: Front Cars
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 11:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Book of monologues in her hand, Lisa found a compartment for her to bunker in. She continued to flip through the book, looking for the perfect monologue to study and perform. Ah!

She plopped on the bench and continued studying the verse. Yes. Classical Shakespeare would do quite nicely.
Karleigh was really excited to go home. It was finally and officially summer! And… and.. was it too early to call herself a seventh year? It just felt cool to be the senior students of the school… but she wasn’t going to think about school right now anyway. Soon enough it would be back to school, but right now it was all about summer!

With her pink and purple pygmy puff perched atop her shoulder, she headed onto the train and popped into the first open compartment she found. Er.. at least she had thought it was empty. But no matter, Karleigh was friendly and gave the younger girl a bright smile before taking a seat. "Hi! Don't worry, I won't bother your reading. I just need a place to sit." And she could go off an look for her friends later, but it would probably be rude if she just got up and left.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line