Thread: Staff Table
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
MadMadamMalfoy
Newbie Mod

MO & DMLE
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Norman A. Carton
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sydney M. L. Masters
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gaston A.L. Marchand
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Normandie A. Carton
Law Enforcement
Rhibear ~ Madam Solo ~ Dark Brooding Girl ~ Accio Jedi ~ Gryffinclaw ~ Just a doll

Norman made his way to the Great Hall, half-expecting to be one of the last professors to arrive. An office on one of the top floors of the castle, plus a quick check of the Ravenclaw common room along the way, made the trip a bit longer. He was mildly surprised to find only the headmaster and a few other colleagues already seated, though no sign of emotion showed on his face as he approached the dais. “Good evening, Kamran, Leann, Tapio,” he greeted, nodding politely to each in turn as he took his seat at the far end.

His bluish-green eyes scanned the house tables, lingering on the Ravenclaw one for a moment. Was he disappointed in their second place standing in the house cup race? No, not really. Granted, he wanted a Ravenclaw victory, for the students, not himself, but it would be foolish to expect a win every year. They had more than a few wins under their belt already, and they’d given Slytherin a fair run for their money. As long as the effort was there, the points total didn’t matter.

Seeing no sign of trouble at any of the house tables, he allowed his thoughts to wander. All things considered, it had been a pretty quiet and - dare he say it - uneventful term. No major destruction and no intruders, at least not of the human variety. Compared to the pureblood supremacists, crazy “healer”, and shenanigans from the Board of Governors of previous terms, a sphinx was the least of his worries. Nonetheless, he was looking forward to a nice relaxing summer with his daughter, or at least as relaxing as her work schedule would allow.

If I could take that second chance, If I could make my life anew, If only dreams came true...