View Single Post
Old 07-03-2022, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
kayquilz
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DIMC
Granian

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Roman Gellar
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Arden Toros
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jessica Tomás
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Scott Ferguson
Law Enforcement
x4 x1
A Poop * k8 *

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Excuse youuu, grumpy Victoria!

At least Aria would rather be weird than seemingly in a permanently bad mood. “Obviously he wouldn’t but talking to him may help me get some inspiration.” There was a HUGE beam thrown at her fellow Slytherin. “Orrr I could also get the same from you.” Aria swept her gaze over Victoria’s clothing quickly before replying, “For my portfolio of outfits. I’ve been awful at coming up with new ideas lately.”

Blame it on the OWL studying!

“I’m determined to do some dresses… but dresses with flair and with sass! Dresses aren’t usually what I work on but I thought I’d switch it up for a bit.”
If Aria had called her grumpy Victoria out loud, V wouldn’t even have questioned it at this point. It fit, right? “So really you’re talking to yourself. Got it. It’s okay. I think we all do that,” she said with a shrug and a light flick of her hair over her shoulder.

From her? V wondered what Aria could want from her? But she blushed at what she thought was flattery. Outfits? Did she like the way V dressed? Victoria DID find herself fairly fashionable to make up for some of her other shortcomings, and she found herself straightening her back in some semblance of pride. “I could give you ideas, yeah, sure. I like dresses sometimes. Depends on my mood, the vibe. And I assume we’ll have to wear dresses or whatever to the dance. Anyone who wants to wear a dress, I guess,” she said with a shrug. “And coming up with ideas is always hard. You need to figure out what inspires you…what makes you be creative,” not that V thought herself good at it. She just noticed what seemed to help her papa when he needed to be creative.

Granted, she didn’t think her papa and Aria would use the same things to feel creative, but she supposed her advice was still sound and poignant.

Roman Gellar ● 1st Year ● Slytherin