Thread: Ministry: Underwater Gala
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 04:16 PM   #34 (permalink)
Granger Danger

DERP & DMC
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cassidy Raine
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryson Blacknight
Hufflepuff
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Zunther

Ministry RPG Name:
Serena Morningstar
Default Sookie and the husband!
Loveable Gryffinpuff| Stella Bella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

She went to move to greet them one by one, however she was distracted by the entrance ofMrs. Zunther, and Sookie changed the direction of her feet in order to offer her greetings. "Mrs. Zunther, good evening. You are certainly looking lovely. Are you here alone this evening?" If she remembered correctly, the young parents had a brood of children. Perhaps only one of the parents had planned on attending for the night.

Hearing a voice, Stella turned and smiled seeing her new department head. "Hello there Mrs. Ho- Sook, thank you kindly you look amazing yourself I might add. " Seeing Oceanus beside her she shook her head. " No ma'am, got my other half right beside me now." Smiling at her husband she lookd at their Department head. "I look forward to knowing you more, as you probably know I'm one of the greenhouse caretakers. "

For some, it might be a easy job but it wasn't as easy as people thought that was for sure. She loved her job and prided herself on keeping the greenhouse in top shape at all tines. Plus she worked with all type of beautiful and unique plants how cool was that?

----------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Oceanus had attended these galas each year since he had started at the ministry straight out of Hogwarts. And it seemed to him that every year whoever was planning them tried to out due the planner from the previous year before. Yes, he had been told that this year they had all been invited here but still, this was one fine venue.

Entering the gala with now wife Stella Zunther, as they had just had their wedding over the holidays, the young man couldn't stop himself from looking around. "This is amazing. I don't know about you but I don't think I've ever imagined it like this before." His words were whispered tunes for the gorgeous woman at his side. "What would you like to do first? Are you hungry? Shall we mingle with everyone? Dance?" Did she want a drink? Maybe to find their seats at the table.

Looking around still in awe, she nodded her head. " So magnificent and beautiful, this is the best we been to hands down!" Although the last couple of ones ended on the wrong foot they were still fun. Biting her lip she looked around. "What about finding a place and if we see any more people mingle?" She didn't want to be standing all night, plus they couldn't crowd the entrance much longer. Although she wanted to see everything else, it looked so beautiful.

Last edited by Granger Danger; 06-30-2022 at 03:16 AM.