Thread: Ministry: Underwater Gala
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 07:50 PM   #27 (permalink)
CruppieMom89
Formerly: Dances_With_Potter
Hufflepuff

DMAC
Jobberknoll

Default Vale & Indigo

Elian’s eyes were fixated on the wall of water as Vale guided him toward the edge where they could look out into the ocean. Vale had taken him a lot of places, and he had seen so many things that were truly beautiful and magical, but he had never expected to see this… mostly because he was certain Vale was terrified of him drowning. His eyes were wide as they followed an interesting-looking fish he’d never seen before when Vale suddenly halted. He turned back to look at him and saw him smile at a person who had spoken to them. Elian hadn’t even noticed, but that wasn’t surprising. The amulet often left his senses hyper fixated on Vale to the point of noticing no one else.

But he smiled at the stranger, now and took a half step back to Vale. He took Vale’s hand in one of his and, after a moment of hesitation, extended his other to shake hands. This was the one exception to the way his amulet worked: skin-to-skin contact. The sudden influx of emotions could be jarring, but it was brief, and usually he received something between polite boredom and genuine cheerfulness, which was manageable. ”My husband exaggerates. There are many people here who speak French, but none of them as well as him,” he said in his unusual American/English/and now French accent, turning those blue eyes up to Vale with one of those smiles that betrayed how smitten he was with his husband even after several years of marriage.

It's a million things about you, and I don't know what it is. I have never known a love like this.