Thread: Ministry: Underwater Gala
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2022, 09:45 AM   #24 (permalink)
Helios Sunrider
Hufflepuff

DoM
Puffskein

Ministry RPG Name:
Damian Pendragon
Mysteries
Default Darej and Jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

Meanwhile, still at the bar, "You don't say?" Darej replied to [Damian] who seemed to be quite familiar with the aquatic life more so than a number of his own colleagues. "Do you happen to have a copy of the recording?" He was quite curious on this track. Assuming it wasn't so rare and exclusive that there wouldn't be legal copy.

Oh! Someone was listening. Darej seemed like a nice enough fellow. "The Ministry of Magic ordered all the copies to be destroyed. Said it was potentially dangerous. Said I should have gotten permits." Damian worked for the ministry, an unspeakable even, but he still sounded indignant about an incident that happened nearly fifteen years ago. "Swore I'd never work for them after that." The war had eventually changed his stance on this.

Damian laughed, and gave Darej a pat on the back. "If you're asking as a ministry employee; I must say that I have complied with their command, and would not be in the possession of any unauthorized magical recordings. But...If you're asking as someone who wants to be enchanted by some of the sweetest sounds to ever grace your ears. I may have something for you." His eyes practically twinkled with the memories of his rebellious youth.

Goodie,
Jane was here. She'd make sure his mouth didn't get him in too much trouble. "Jane! Can I be prosecuted back in England for things I say here? I call diplomatic immunity." For an unspeakable, he spoke...a lot.