Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2022, 01:32 AM   #12 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: We heart Aria <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

The younger Slytherin knew that the older one could see right through her and that lie. But still Aria said nothing; she did nothing to contradict his words. Caes should know that in her eyes, he was NEVER a problem. And anyone who ever taught that about him deserved to be cursed with the Bat-Bogey Hex for a month -

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

Aria spun around, grabbing a tiny piece of clay in the proces. When she had her sights, he was already headed for the door. The fact did not stop her from chucking the clay in the direction of his right shoulder.

Furious.

Aria was FURIOUS with him for saying that and it showed quite clearly on her face and the way she fisted her hands. “That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard you say. Or maybe you haven’t noticed the way I’m always proud to show you off, or the fact that I’ve been your shadow since you set foot in our house. Orrr that when our fathers decided to adopt you, I was the happiest. Fancy me being that attached to you gives you the impression I don’t want you as my brother anymore.’’ Aria’s tone had gone quiet and sarcastic as it did when her temper rose.

Hand was on the door handle when he felt the brunt of the words thrown at him. The clay just missed his shoulder as he turned in the last moment to look back at Aria. "That was then... how can I know you'll always be proud of me when you're brushing me off now?" He didn't recall having people that cared for him outside of temporarily situations. Everything was temporarily until the past year. He was confused but also feeling the strange feeling of sadness. Why did he feel sad? This was a different feeling unknown to him when he could've easily walked out.

"Well, I don't know what I did wrong, but clearly it is something big so.. Sorry." The awkward pauses were getting to be much. "Maybe I'm not showing enough that I'm happy that you're my sister... but I am." Well, he was right before walking inside happy, but the sentiment was still there.. deep.. deep now underneath bothered by the tension. "Unless our dads somehow make another one, you're the only sister I could ask for."