Thread: Ministry: Underwater Gala
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2022, 03:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

CHLOE ADARA
DEPARTMENT OF ACCIDENTS&CATASTROPHES

If Chloe had her way, she would have shown up to the gala wearing fins, but alas she was informed that even though it was underwater, that did not mean they would literally be getting wet. Thank Merlin, because she didn't want to think what the water would do to her hair. No fins, the redhead ministry veteran still managed to find what she hoped would be suitable attire, gazing wide-eyed around the room.

She overheard Missa Renaldi saying something about it being one of the more interesting events and was inclined to agree. In her over a decade at the ministry, she wasn't sure she'd seen anything like this. And it was strange too considering what she'd read in the prophet recently. Which made her wonder too if the planning of all this had maybe unsettled the tribes?

Glancing around for familiar faces, she smiled and waved, spotting her former head of house humming something, as she found herself humming a different underwater song ...

"Under the sea... under the sea... darling it's better... down where it's wetter"

She glanced around as she hummed the chorus, wondering how her department head was doing... and also if they'd have any new hires

TIAMARIE MANCINI
DEPT OF ECOLOGICAL PROTECTION

Was Tia surprised about the gala location? Not particularly, since as an employee of ecological protection she had been privy to some knowledge. Although it had been making her wish she'd chosen a water friendly animal for her animagus form, as any excuse to use it would be had. Always.

Spotting Darej and Becky (along with her plus one), she couldn't help but smile at the numerous questions and exclamations Becky was on about. Not that Tia was really listening except for the fact that the younger employee just seemed to be an energizer bunny. It was both refreshing, and exhausting at the same time.

Oh and there was her new department head. She'd met her briefly and Tia couldn't deny the simple minimalist elegance about her, making her wonder if her own attire was too much. Too late to worry about that now though, as she made her way towards the dance floor. Even if no one else going to dance, Tia was sure not going to let the colourful fish have ALL the dance moves.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.