View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 08:09 AM   #67 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

As Jude and Violet were finishing up with their egg hunt, Professor Mancini mused about the prizes. Jocelyn and Phoenix managed to effectively use her gripping charm to find two and one egg respectively. To be honest, it wasn't so much about finding the egg as it was about the activity and participation. Even if they didn't find anything but still participated, it would have been sufficient.

Sticking two fingers in her mouth, Professor Mancini let out a whistle to call to their attention.

"Unfortunately class time has come to a close. As far as prizes, if your numbered piece of paper is from 200 to 300, you get a piece of honeyduke's fudge. If your numbered piece is from 100-200, you get a choice of one of honeyduke's handmade candies, if your number. If your number is from 10 to 100, you get a choice of a specialty candy. And lastly, if your number is 1 to 10, you get a Giant Gumball AND one free homework pass." She beamed around this.

"Come get your prizes and then you may go if you have no further questions."

ooc: for easy reference
handmade candies: Nougat (several flavors each day), Coconut Ice, Toffee, Cherry-center Truffle, Dark Chocolate Truffle, Chocoballs
specialty characters Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans, Chocolate Frogs, Licorice Wands, Peppermint Humbugs, Fizzing Whizbees, Ice Mice, Sugar Quills

you'll have about 15 hours to post any catchup posts or departing posts/getting your prize, before i close the thread. Thanks for coming and your patience <3

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.