Thread: Greenhouses
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2022, 05:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Simon says! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Simon often worried about his students in lessons and out of lessons. While Jude’s performance had been up to par, Simon had noticed something about the boy seemed off so he went to do what he did best… which was INVESTIGATE!

Leaving his classroom, he noticed the boy was headed off somewhere so he decided to follow from a safe distance so he could appear casually at the destination where he went too. Realizing that he was headed to the Greenhouses, he dropped back and let things happen. Never intervening but observing.

Once in the greenhouse, he greeted him. “Mr Anders, what are you doing here?

Gardening was not something Jude did much. Okay, fine. It wasn’t something he did at all and the only time he seemed to ‘sprout’ the green thumb mood was during Herbology lessons. Still… the activity served as a pleasant and distracting one. The freshly plucked weeds were discarded in a neat pile so that he could transfer it to the compost heap. Wait... were there any compost heaps presently in the greenhouses? Nitrogen from grass was rather useful and it would be a shame to waste that.

Jude actually had no idea he was being stalked. Not that he would think anyone had a reason to stalk him of all people in the first place. But the sudden appearance of Professor Holden was certainly welcome and it sent Jude into a small smile. “Hi, professor. Just taking some time to be among nature.” He winced, much like he did when Reagan was being loud around the house, as the daffodils set about honking in unison again. “Care to help me out? I reckon Professor Devries would be grateful.”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺