Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 04:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Moody lil sister <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Aria grit her teeth at Caes’ short reply. The concern she had felt for him seconds ago poofed in a heartbeat. HOW HE INFURIATED HER!!! “I’m NOT hurt.” Which was a big, fat lie. He wanted to be curt? She could be too. Before she herself registered her actions, she had turned her back on him once more and was pretending to continue the quest for locating the right coloured paints. In reality, Aria was desperately trying to compose herself. See, she was having a difficult time because this - all THIS - whatever THIS was, was completely new to her.

His first question only served to antagonise her further. So he and Violet were a thing already then? Nice to know. “Why would it matter what I want? It’s YOUR life, isn’t it?” Aria grabbed another small jar of paint but this time she did not even bother registering to her brain what colour it was as she dumped it into her bag. What did she want most of all right now? To simply escape from this room and to run back to her dorm where Caes couldn’t follow her. “It’s stupid, Caes. Just drop it and leave me alone.”

Clearly fighting fire with fire wouldn't work here, Caes realized. He couldn't help the reaction given the amount of rejection he faced before being taken in. "Whatever you say," He knew Aria was hurt, despite her insisting otherwise.

Caes stood there bewildered. There had to be something wrong with even mentioning Violet for him to get this cold treatment. But either his little sister didn't know why or maybe.. he was the real problem again. "...Well.... obviously you don't want me to be your brother anymore if you won't talk with me." Why did he go there? It seemed like a loss no matter what he said next. Pocketing another bottle, he then closed the cupboard door in front of him. He hesitated. What could he do after this? As soon as he walked out there would be a definite change between them. But right now he didn't want to think anymore, so he turned towards the door to leave her alone at last.