Thread: Art Classroom
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 12:48 AM   #8 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

SPOILER!!: Lil sis whom he loves & wonders why he's hated at the same time <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

“I should have kept my mouth shut, I should have kept my mouth shut.”

The phrase repeated in her head as she pretended to be interested in the paints. Aria knew she had hurt Caes and while half of her regretted that, the other half did not. Served him right for wanting to ditch me when I only just got him, the latter half thought savagely and stuffed a jar of orange paint into her bag.

Up until that point, she had ignored his question. But no. That wasn’t all, Caes. There was so much more she wanted to shout at him about but she held her tongue. She did so by biting down hard on her upper lip. There was going to be consequences to this for Aria was the type to eventually blow up the longer she kept things bottled up. She stood there with her back to him, frozen for the longest moment. It was only the sound of smashing glass that had her spinning around.

“Are you hurt?” From her earlier words, from the glass, whichever. Because she obviously cared for him and as much as she hated him for seemingly wanting to replace her with the company of Violet. Whom she never really liked for reasons that were not exactly clear. Without moving from where she stood, Aria used her wand to vanish the remaining glass and spattered paint.

Luckily there was no damage and as quick as Cae was with attempting to clear the mess, Aria beat him to it. Making him look back up at her facing away from him still.

"Not as bad as you," Caes replied back curtly. Spilled paint was nothing to cry over so he could get over it. But as for his sister's feelings... He couldn't read minds but he could tell she had been holding something against him. He wasn't around her all the time like the summer and it didn't help him wanting to also spend some time getting to know Violet. A quick trip for art supplies wasn't going to remedy it... or could it? "Do you want me to stop seeing Violet?" He asked. Was he going to do it? Well, he needed a reason to do so. "Or do you want me to keep guessing what else I did wrong?" Eyeing the door, he didn't see anyone passing by but for quick measure, he casted a Muffliato in the direction. Privacy was a must for this kind of conversation.