View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 10:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

More people had arrived and with them came more of a feeling of being left out. Sort of. Cailyn couldn’t exactly put a finger on the reason, especially since there were other students in the meeting she considered friends. Maybe it had just been the general sense that everyone was pairing up even just for the planning. Fox’s entrance had hardly been a surprise to Cailyn, although his arm going around her rather like a magnet had. She’d still leaned into him the slightest bit, just for comfort purposes, even as she’d smiled back at Evan, along with Val, Nerina and Ig.

Her head had turned toward Fox nearly at the same time the headmaster had addressed the comment, too. “Maybe the headmaster’s right and we shouldn’t give that energy out to the world,” she whispered, before turning back to the headmaster and the meeting as it had begun.

Themes, locations… “Having the dance outside might be nice if it happens once spring comes,” she said, rather in response to Kinsay’s question as to when the dance was going to happen at all. Masquerade sounded fascinating, too, until Nerina had spoken.

“Maybe we could just use the elements as a theme in general. Earth, air, fire and water. Colors associated with the concepts. It could give us the chance to literally use the environment as part of the decorations, too.” Flowers, the lake itself. Almost like a faerie dance but without the inherent danger.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero