View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 09:00 AM   #20 (permalink)
Emzily

DMAC& DMGS
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Molly Wyndham #cf4269
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Solomon Duck
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Cosima Plumb
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Theodore Alvin Kinsley
Games & Sports

x5 x2
Raspberry Jam | #ChocolateFrogFamous | Ultimate Fangirl

His reaction was nothing short of what Remy was expecting, and it received a very lazy eye roll. If he really didn’t want to be here then… well, he had legs. That’s why Remy didn’t feel bad at all for dragging him here at all.

Don’t be rude, I am way more fun than you.” No question about that. Nah, she was just teasing. She stuck out her tongue at him, in a final attempt to cheer him up. Oh my gosh - wouldn’t it be fun to do a dance rehearsal right here, right now? This suggestion was a quiet whisper between her and her friend at this point, as moments later, the meeting was beginning.

Her brain was overflowing with ideas. Dress codes, colours, she wasn’t too fussed about having an outdoor dance. “I wonder if it would be too cold at the lake, for the time of year?” It only meant they’d have to take jackets and ew, that was not a vibe. Was there a spell to fix something like that??

EEEEEP.

A masquerade ball!!” She replied to Kinsay’s suggestion, her cheeks turning a little pink after interacting so excitedly. “I absolutely love that idea.” Just saying. She’d be quiet now.

_______mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing