Thread: Pathways
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 02:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
Default hi ern. i love you. please still play wiff me even though its been a billion years
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Atlas liked to pretend he was not judgmental and when he did he only did so because the situation and person had earned it. Technically speaking, this second year hadn't really earned it...but Atlas' brows were knitting in a certain brand of judgement. He was collecting animal teeth. TEETH. It all begging the Gryffindor to take a little pause and to self reflect. This term, fifth year, had touched a nerve right off the bat and both he and his twin were feeling particularly ostracized for one reason or another, so he didn't really want to project and pass those icky vibes onto the Ravenclaw.

But...teeth.

Was this the same sort of feeling Remy had whenever he went on about his insect and arachnid fascination? Maybe it was...and that was kind of humbling in an uncomfortable manner.

"...but...if Muggles know about fairies...isn't that a breach of the Statute?" He had heard this story before and dad might have debunked it into the ground once. Hard to recall. Dad talked a lot. "Uh...if I find any teeth...I'll be sure to give them to you then..." See? He was being friendly and encouraging. "I've got are tarantula fangs back in my dorm."

Tensing up a bit, Atlas supposed that he really could not fault the kid for noticing how not-subtle-at-ALL he was being about poking around. For Orion's sake, he still had the stick in his hand that he had been prodding the ground with. "Uh...yeah...I buried something ... a metal box... around this this area abouts ..."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes