View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 09:05 PM   #24 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Lucia had positioned herself at the side of the gathering, not too familiar with anyone here today. She'd waved to some housemates, "making an effort" as she had promised her father, but anything else felt unnatural to her. And Gideon wasn't here. Things like that were slightly easier with Gideon around.

The fifth year stretched and listened, brows furrowing at certain confusing parts. She was certain she could do well enough for an O in Transfiguration, but the process seemed.. quite simple? Why was an O required? To Lucia it seemed perseverance was the key to becoming an animagus, more than anything else. She quietly decided she could do it. She knew she could. Perhaps with some help, but she could. No one apart from her mother - who knew nothing about her - could claim Lucia doesn't know how to work hard.

With a determined roll of her shoulders, Lucia made her way to the obstacle course. She side eyed the fourth years talking, but as always kept her thoughts to herself. Besides, she needed to study the course. She wouldn't mind not finishing first, but she'd rather not fall on her face. If that could be avoided, she'd do her best.

_____________I could still change the end