View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 05:14 PM   #22 (permalink)
DuckyLinJi
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE & DERP
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Caiden Denholm
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year
Gryffindor
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Kevin Hirase
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Minjae Yoon
Ecological Protection
x1 x2
A path is not simply for walking, its purpose lies in moving forward and improving oneself.

Daniel kept writing in his notebook. His handwriting became more hurried as the professor provided more information. At this point, he didn't care about grammar and even abbreviated some of the words. In the evening, he would rewrite his notes in more legible handwriting. For the time being, he just wanted to keep up.

Daniel placed the notebook and pen back inside his bag once the professor finished talking and continued the warm-up. When he was ready, the Hufflepuff stepped to the starting line and turned his head to face Lisa.

He had no need to keep his notes to himself. Despite the fact that this wasn't an official class, he was annoyed that she hadn't taken any notes for herself though. "I don't want your desserts" he stated with a sigh. "But carry my schoolbag for the entire day tomorrow, and I'll give you a copy" What? He wouldn't work for free just because he refused her desserts. And having her carry his bag longer than a day was not his style. "Deal?"