Thread: Climbing Tree
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 03:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Vera's mouth formed a small O, never having heard this particular information about Seagulls. "REALLY? I didn't know that!" Her eyebrow cocked up, her head tilting slightly at the second part to the sentence. "You aren't lucky? I think you are! I wouldn't have known about jumping from the tree if I didn't meet you today!" See? Great luck! Hmmm, so then there was no EVIDENCE of the willow causing broken bones! Weren't Ravenrawr's big on evidence? Vera would have asked, but she was half worried evidence that had not yet mentioned would be presented and then that would break apart her entire rationalization of why to not listen to this older girl. "You're an older year! Do you know them? Could YOU teach me?" She would seek out the Hufflepuff that seemed to know a LOT but... she was fairly certain he would deny showing her anything. Besides, if she wanted him to duel with her she had to pretend to know a LOT more than she actually did.

... Vera blinked at the hesitation, her head tilting a bit to the side again. "Do you not know your name? You don't seem sure."

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start