Thread: Climbing Tree
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 05:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Two out of three was NOT bad for her seagull like tendencies! That seemed to then pass the check for the girl. "Sounds seagull like to me. The liking the ocean part is probably the most important." And real talk, who didn't like the ocean? "People probably occassionally actually give food to seagulls too, instead of just taking it from them." Maybe.

Don't go NEAR the Whomping Willow!? Where was this older girl's sense of ADVENTURE???? Was it because she was in the book house? Actually, that would make sense. Vasco would probably also tell her the Whomping Willow was a bad idea. Maybe these Ravenroar's were secretly safe spoilsports. "Did you break all your bones by going to the Whomping Willow?" It sounded like there was a story to this, and one Vera would very much like to hear.

"I like falling charms a lot! I want to learn to cast one!" Think of the prank she could get away with with THAT spell in her back pocket? Jumping back onto the tire swing, she moved back and forth before offering her name. "Vera Brinley Thanatos! My brother calls me Magpie though, so I guess we have the bird thing in common. What's yours?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start