View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 12:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
Margaret did not like talking to professors in their offices except Professor Aguilar. It felt...stuffy, usually. Not like, that the professors were bad at decor (some were). Nor that they made her feel stupid (some had). It was just the principle of it, that it was their office and their space and she was the outsider. It just never felt comfortable to her.

Yet here she was, outside Professor Mancini's office. She had not knocked, because once you knocked you were committed talking to them and Margaret was feeling very non-committal.

Maybe she should come back later. She could ask Cailyn to help, or maybe she could owl Aboli or Cooper. Or she could come back later. But...well, she was already here, and Mancini was nice. Margaret adjusted the glasses she'd chosen to wear that day and lifted a hand to knock... and then dropped her hand without knocking and took a few steps back.

Yep. Non-committal.
There was no way that Leanne would have known that someone was outside her door, if she hadn't been about to leave her office anyway. She rarely spent much time in there anyway other than for lesson prep and essay grading, since the hospital wing typically required more of her time. Which was where she was headed now except when she opened the door, she blinked at the sight of student there.

"Margaret. Are you..... is everything okay?"

Hospital wing can wait.

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.