View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 12:56 AM   #23 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
Of course it would be Violet Blackthorne to accept the offer. Aria spun around gracefully to face her housemate. "Sweet, sweet Violet!" She smiled broadly. It was a good day, and nothing was going to ruin it for her. Not even this seventh year whom Aria sometimes found oddly irritating though there wasn't an exact reason for her to feel this way.
Overly perky, cheerful people always made Violet think they must be hiding something--who could always be that happy and nice for real? Maybe that was why she'd always found Aria unsettling to be around, or maybe it was just that Violet was used to being on her own after so many years alone with a group of eccentric adults as her only companions. Still, rather like a cat that won't leave someone alone when they sense they don't like cats, Violet found her self unable to resist seeking out Aria's company, maybe just to see if that cheerful facade might crack one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
"Sounds lovely! Where would you like us to start off? Shall we head in the direction of the Lake or would you rather somewhere else?" Aria had no preferences.... "You lead the way! My bucket and I will keep up!"
Violet had no problem looking for water plants, and there was always the chance they'd catch a glimpse of her friend, the Giant Squid, while they were there. "I've no objection to the Lake; let's go!" And with that, Violet picked up her bucket and headed off.