View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 12:05 AM   #22 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Hiii, Vi! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
"I will," Violet answered from right behind her. She felt like she really needed to figure out at last what made this Slytherin tick, now that Violet had become rather...interested in her brother. "I used to do this on the grounds at home with my governess, it's fun."

The joy.

Of course it would be Violet Blackthorne to accept the offer. Aria spun around gracefully to face her housemate. "Sweet, sweet Violet!" She smiled broadly. It was a good day, and nothing was going to ruin it for her. Not even this seventh year whom Aria sometimes found oddly irritating though there wasn't an exact reason for her to feel this way.

"Sounds lovely! Where would you like us to start off? Shall we head in the direction of the Lake or would you rather somewhere else?" Aria had no preferences. The shrewd fifth year that Violet had volunteered to partner up for another reason: Caes. How she wished Caes was into purely guys so she could rub that in Violet's face. Alas...

Still.

That didn't mean that Aria wouldn't enjoy feeding Violet with some fibs about her brother's personal life. "You lead the way! My bucket and I will keep up!"

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺