Thread: Spare Office
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 10:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

SPOILER!!: Cuties!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
In comes Kinsay James, here to rally and support. Kins didn't need to be convinced - she already knew how talented Nerina Moretti is. So the prospect of seeing her as she worked on her craft and wooed the rest of Hogwarts? Not something she'd be willing to miss. Plus, she wouldn't mind some hairstyling of her own. It'd be a nice way to start of the school year, y'know?

"Hiiiiii," she offered her friend a big smile as she made her way into the spare office. "Am I the first one?!" She was hoping to be, in all honesty. Of course, if there was a crowd, she'd be willing to wait in line, but. But she'd prefer not to, if possible. Plus, being first could hopefully help convince other people to sit in the chair too. So.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeJenn View Post
Maya had not intended to wander in here. She had been strolling the castle to stretch her legs after sitting entirely too long in the library. She stood at the door of the office, reading the sign. Hair models... needed...? Maya's head tilted slightly at the sign, a confused look on her face. Was someone experimenting with everyone's hair? Dying it odd colors, styling it in strange styles like they did in fashion magazines?

Hesitantly, the Slytherin walked into the room, not sure what to expect.

Spotting the older students in there, she lifted and hand to wave just slightly. "Hi."

Was she volunteering? Unsure. She'd rather see what the the older Ravenclaw did to Kinsay's hair with all those tools before offering herself up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
It all started with a sign. Hair models needed. Hmm.. She saw it and had to explore it more. ESPECIALLY since she saw HER sister (the one with good fashion sense - and only one) walk into the Spare Office caused her to wan to peek into the room. Coming around the corner, she walked into the office to find a makeshift studio set up. A gasp left her lips as she glanced around the room. “Wow! This is cute,” she nodded before greeting the group with a happy smile. Nerina, Kinsay, and Maya. All three were super beautiful! Maybe they could give her some tips on how to look her best. Besides she would need to know how to do things for the upcoming dance.

Hi gu- ladies!” Ladies was more polished than guys. It sounded older.

Lisa glanced between the older girls. “Who’s first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post
He'd simply been exploring when Evan had spotted his sisters entering one of the offices. Out of curiosity, he'd followed just intending to peer in to see what they were doing, but the bolded sign caught his attention. Hair models? He was intrigued now for a different reason. Was this modeling in the sense of pictures being snapped, or was this modeling in the sense of offering hair as tribute to a change? Because one of these things he'd be willing to do, and it was not the former.

Deciding there was no harm in checking it out either way, Evan took a step into the room glancing around as he spotted Nerina, Kinsay and his two sisters.

Blinking a bit, he glanced around at the equipment in the room, still unable to determine which type of models it was by what Nerina had arranged. Maybe both? She certainly had the tools for both. "Hi." He said, offering all the girls a smile. He then nodded towards the camera. "Looks like you got quite a crowd, Nerina. Need help with that portion?" If it was photos she'd been hoping for, he could help take some. Especially if she also wanted to take photos with the girls.

"Kinsay James. Never has there been a more supportive friend." Well, okay, the same could be said about Christi, but really, the three of them were sort of a package deal these days anyway. A compliment to one was so a compliment to all. It just was. "You're first! Come sit. Let me play with that gorgeous hair." The brunette wiggled her fingers, itching to get started.

And, as luck would have it, her eagerness to get to work was going to be needed as another potential client had just graced them with her presence. "Hey. You here about the sign?" Big and bold lettering did the trick every time. She slipped her wand from its holster and with a flick, she duplicated the chair. And then created a third and fourth just in case. Hey, she was being optimistic! People had to sit somewhere if they turned up to wait their turn.

Aw, and there was Lisa. And also Evan and Nerina couldn't help but look amused. "I'm here for the Nam family reunion. The hair in your family is-" Nerina brought her fingers to her lips for a chef's kiss. "To answer your question, I was hoping to do some kind of braid situation on Kinsay's hair, but if you're okay hanging out, I can do something for you two as well? And Evan, I'd love it if you wouldn't mind snapping some picks of the process and maybe the finished products? I'm trying to put together a portfolio." You know, to be more legit. "I've done men's hair before, too. I don't know if you're up for it, but I could do something for you as payment." People didn't often do things for free, after all.