Thread: Law Enforcement: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 02:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Eulalia Walles (#F48037)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
It took her a moment -- but she sobered up eventually, realising what had happened and why it had happened. It wasn't ideal and he may not be her favourite for at least the next hour, but she also noticed the coffee, so she forcefully relaxed her shoulders and shook her head, "You could have just shaken me or something"

Waving her wand to dry herself off, she pushed back on her seat and summoned a nearby chair for him, before simply adding: "sit"

"Thank you, I really needed this" She finally said with a bit of a sigh, the weariness returning to her voice.
"I am very, very sorry," Gabriel muttered again, feeling a bit like a child who'd been put into time-out for trying to cook dinner and instead making a mess of the kitchen. Except unlike a child, he really should have known better.

He was lucky to have a friend like Missa who put up with him, honestly. Most people, well his older siblings at least, would have sent him away, not pulled up a chair. Which he sat in, immediately.

"Have you been sleeping enough?" he asked gently. Of course he knew the answer- most people who got enough sleep didn't fall asleep on their desks at work. But still, it seemed responsible to ask. A well-rested Auror was a good Auror, and a sleepy Auror... he didn't know many sleepy Aurors. Just Missa.