Thread: Climbing Tree
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 01:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

SPOILER!!: Ashley!
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocat View Post

For once, Ashley didn't mind the noise. As long as everyone was happy. "I wish I knew how to fly. No, I jumped from the top and hoped the charms would work." Dangerous? Only a little. She'd done it a hundred times. It was a little nerve-wracking, but very convenient and the magic hadn't failed her yet. "It was fun. I wouldn't get myself in the habit of jumping from trees though. Not every tree has protective charms on it." Don't try jumping from the other trees on the grounds. Those ones hurt. Not that Ash would know. Obviously.

"You could totally try it. Only let me spot you just in case." She'd feel terrible if she got someone hurt.

"Knowing how to fly would be really, really cool. I know we can do it using brooms, but I think I'd rather be a bird animagus and be able to just like... have wings!" She flapped her arms around a bit to really emphasis her stance on that matter. Wait. Charms? "Are there CHARMS on the trees to keep you from hurting yourself!? Are they on the towers too?" Just for curiousity sake. Just how reckless did they let the students be?? Oh, well probably not very reckless if not all the trees were kept safe. "I wonder if the whomping willow is protective.... If you could climb on it." New bucket list item unlocked.

Vera's eyes grew WIDE as the older student suggested jumping out the tree, even being nice enough to offer to SPOT her just in case. V beaaaaamed at her. "Are you sure?!" But she wasn't waiting for an answer as she moved to the tree base and started to haul herself up, up, up and up! "Do I look really tall now!?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start