Thread: International Cooperation Workspace
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 02:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post

Brody honestly thought he was going to throw up. Toilets were like… disgusting??? No matter how many times they were cleaned, they were still nasty in his opinion. He didn’t know why but he half expected Sophie not to answer. Her response did nothing to ease his already queasy stomach. “There are other places to quench your thirst, Sophie,’’ Brody replied sharply. The file he had been carrying was quickly on the edge of one of the bathroom sinks then moved towards Sophie, not bothering to hide his cringe as she actually drank toilet water.

“Never you mind why I’m here. Come on. Out of there, please’’ Brody’s tone was firm and stern. A hand reached out to take one of Sophie’s arms. “I’ll get you as many bottles of germ-free water that you want. An all you can drink buffet, if you will. I promise.”
Sophie needed more WATER. Drinking the toilet water wasn't enough...Searching around in her pockets she finally found her wand which she used to cast "Aguamenti!" A spray of amazing water shot out from the tip of her wand that she intended for to drop into her waiting open mouth but was sprayed right in Brody's face. Oops! A little embarrassed, but laughing too because it looked funny she blurbed out an apology to him. "I'm sorry Brody, my aim was off."

Normally sitting in a toilet and drinking toilet water wasn't something that Sophie would ever do. It was nuts but extreme thirst called for unorthodox methods. Hearing a beautiful melody she started to loudly sing along where she sat in the toilet. Brody's firm tone interrupted her singing and she pouted at him [b]"Why did you interrupt my singing? That melody is lovely." Staring at his outstretched hand she didn't move towards. "Do you really promise to give me a drink buffet Brody? I'm just so so THIRSTY!"