View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 12:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Mentions of everyone!
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Javier smiled at Aria as she practically bounced her way towards his hut, extra eager to get going. He was about to say hello when he heard someone yell out THINK FAST, and thank MERLIN the man still had good reflexes. He reached out and grabbed the football out of the air just before it hit his face. "Mister Botros, keep footballs on the GROUND, please," he said before tossing it back to him. They'd almost been down one Potions Master!

As Lisa and Valentina came up, he nodded in response to their question and grinned. "It IS a lovely day," he turned to Cassidy as she walked in and nodded. "Of course, join the group!" he said, waving for her to join their little crowd.

It was really amazing how the grumpy potions master could really transform if he had access to good ol' sunshine.

He had no idea Daniel thought they were doing a lesson - lucky for him they weren't - and he chuckled a little at Maria's question. "No, we're staying out of the forest. Just around the outskirts and the lake," he explained. He didn't want anyone getting any ideas now!

Ashley and Atlas both got nods of welcome as they joined the group - and of course he had no way of knowing Atlas felt he was STRUTTING around with the Slytherin Head of House title. Javier didn't STRUT. He power walked most places, actually. "No, Miss Thanatos, stay OUT of the forest...but yes, those are the buckets you can use to gather ingredients," he added in regards to her second question. This was going to turn into a battle of keeping kids rounded up and away from the forest boundaries, wasn't it?

"Hello Miss Blackthorne," he added with a smile to Violet, the last arrival, before he gathered to the front of the group.

"Alright everyone! Since it's such a beautiful day out, I thought it would be fun for us to get together to gather potions ingredients around the grounds. I think you'll be interested to find that a lot of the weeds, flowers, and grasses around the grounds are all thing we use commonly in potions. Take dandelions, for example," he said with a grin, pointing to a few that were growing around them.

"I'll be out here and since this isn't a graded activity or anything, you can come drop off your buckets whenever you're done. I'll make a pile for edible and inedible ingredients for you to put your findings in - but don't get any ideas about wandering off!" he added, specifically looking at those who'd asked about the forest. Don't get any ideas, kids! In fact, they didn't even have to actually gather ingredients if they wanted. What was he gonna do, take away house points? Of course not!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid