Thread: Law Enforcement: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 08:46 PM   #10 (permalink)
Samia

DMLE & DoM
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Freddy Zimmer
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Missa Renaldi
Law Enforcement
x5
*sappysapper* MAJNOO, YO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waddles View Post
It wasn't until Missa practically glared at him that Gabriel realized... rain had not been the right answer to his dilemma. He cast a quick Finite and gave Missa an embarrassed shrug. "I... that was...not smart. Huh," he stammered. If Gabriel was a man who blushed, he would have been blushing. Instead, his broad shoulders hunched slightly, as if he was trying to take up less space.

"I brought...coffee," he said. As if that explained anything. He gestured at the coffee, which had serendipitously stayed out of the raincloud. "You were asleep." Truly, it was more an attempt to explain his thought process than it was a logical explanation for his actions. He'd clearly skipped one or two logical steps and attempts to wake up Missa that did not involve invoking weather phenomena indoors.

He winced as he put his wand away. He'd offer to help her dry off but... maybe he needed to leave her to the coffee.
It took her a moment -- but she sobered up eventually, realising what had happened and why it had happened. It wasn't ideal and he may not be her favourite for at least the next hour, but she also noticed the coffee, so she forcefully relaxed her shoulders and shook her head, "You could have just shaken me or something"

Waving her wand to dry herself off, she pushed back on her seat and summoned a nearby chair for him, before simply adding: "sit"

"Thank you, I really needed this" She finally said with a bit of a sigh, the weariness returning to her voice.

......................let's be reckless, unaffected, running out until we're breathless
...............let's be hopeful, don't get broken, and stay caught up in the moment

Samia is offline   Reply With Quote