Thread: Scamander Zoo
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 01:15 AM   #36 (permalink)
Krel Ansell

DMLE & DIMC
Mooncalf

Ministry RPG Name:
Conley Singh-Phora
International Cooperation

Ministry RPG Name:
Hugo I. Bumble
Law Enforcement
x1
*randomly tagged* | Norbert(a) | The Wandmaker (tm)

Text Cut: Sachin
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
While expressing the sentiment, Sachin had not forgotten that his husband had two brothers; and since they were not so close, Sachin didn’t know them that well. Not as well as he knew Winnie, that is. “See? At least they didn’t leave you behind. Not completely, anyway.” He trained his gaze on Radhika again. “I hope these two are going to be close. It would be a pity having to use the rest of your old age trying to make them get along.” Sachin’s lips twitched upwards as he snuck a glance over at Conley.

Sachin seized the opportunity of Conley leaning closer to peck him on the cheek. “It’ll be either food or Radi’s chattering,” he prophesied confidently. Then he outright laughed. “Uh huh, because you think I wouldn’t be meticulous track of that. It’s actually your turn.” Sachin affectionately punched Conley on the arm. “Your brain’s clearly getting too old for this,” he continued, always enjoying teasing Conley about ageing. He meant it all good naturedly, of course. Growing old together with someone had once upon been nothing but a dream to him.[/COLOR]

"Siblings, mon amour, have a way of being both the greatest blessings and the worst curse. So long as they remember at the end of the day, they are stuck with each other, I'm sure they will be fine." He paused. "And if they don't, well, then that'll be your task, Mr. Ambassador. Because if you can't get two little peoples to get along, well, what did I hire you for?" He laughed then.

A loud laugh echoed from up head. It made Conley laugh even more. Radhika often echoed their laughter even when she didn't understand why they were laughing. "She is so silly, isn't she?" He beamed happily at Sachin. Every day, he was grateful that Sachin had agreed to go on this journey with him. That he had given him this gift. So far, he was pretty sure Sachin hadn't regretted it either.

"Da-ddeee!" She had found the fairies! She clapped her hands together and then toddled up to the enclosure. "I found!" She looked back at her dads and then then at the fairies. "Pap-aa!" Why were they taking so long? Was it the silly noisy Levi? Ugh. Maybe they should have left him behind. "Fairies!"